PROGRAMS THAT HELP YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY
Because sometimes it’s hard to predict what life has in store for you and your family, Church Benefits Board offers financial security with our retirements plans, life insurance, disability insurance and death benefits, as well as competitive medical insurance which could save you money. With our partner’s assistance, all of our plans are not only competitive, they often set the coverage standards for church life. Take the time to explore our insurance benefits and call us if you have questions about your particular needs.
Life and Accidental Death Coverage – Up to 4 times annual salary payout for accidental death and dismemberment and Up to $500,000 for life insurance.
Group Long Term Disability – 60% of salary up to $5,000 per month and Housing allowance included.
International short-term missions trip coverage – up to 10 days of paid medical coverage and 24-hour emergency travel services.
Travel Assistance available when traveling at least 100 miles from home or in a foreign country.
Accelerated benefit – 75% of the life insurance coverage available to a maximum of $375,000.
Survivor Support financial counseling.
Employee assistance program – offers support, guidance and resources that can help you resolve personal issues and meet life’s challenges.
LIFE & LONG TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE
Accidents occur without warning and can cost a physical loss or lives. Although accidents aren’t within your control, you can protect your family against the financial burden. With Life and AD&D insurance, eligible employees and their beneficiaries receive an insurance benefit in the event of death or dismemberment as a result of a covered accident.
- Up to eight times annual salary payout for accidental death.
- Four times annual salary payout up to $500,000 in coverage.
- No “phase in” period.
- No decline in benefits by age until 65.
- Spouse and dependent coverage included.
WHY IS LIFE AND DISABILITY SO IMPORTANT?
- People are living longer, including ministers & staff.
- Benefits need to extend for longer “retirement years.”
- Every 90 seconds, someone files bankruptcy from an avalanche of medical bills.
- For today’s 20-year olds, 3 out of every 10 will become disabled before reaching age 67.
The above items are only highlights and brief descriptions of the Church Benefit Plans and are not intended to replace or modify the actual contract language found in the policies.
INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL TRAVEL
Established from a passion to provide Christian churches with International Medical protection, CBF Church Benefits created Fellowship Travel to protect those traveling to serve a higher purpose.
AVAILABLE FOR INDIVIDUALS & GROUPS
This product provides accidental coverage while participating in a short term mission or not for profit activity. Insurance coverage is provided for a small daily rate.
International Medical Coverage was created to supply the coverage and peace of mind you need while traveling abroad, and provide invaluable resources if an emergency arise. Fellowship Travel protects thousands of Christian church and school travelers annually with numerous comprehensive coverage options to meet your individual or groups’ needs.
- Short-term Individual and group travel medical insurance
- Policy maximums up to $1,000,000 with a $0 deductible
- Medical Evacuation, Repatriation
- 24 hour Emergency Assistance
- Terrorism Coverage and Political Evacuation added!
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- Single plan for entire group of travelers
- Optional Chaperone Rider benefit
Peace of Mind for travel under six months can run as little as a few dollars per day. The coverage card you carry could very well make the difference in receiving the medical care needed vs. none at all. The Outreach product addresses the medical insurance needs of U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens who need temporary medical insurance for church or mission related travel anywhere outside of their home country.
Provides coverage for groups of five or more U.S. citizens and/or foreign nationals who need temporary medical insurance while traveling anywhere outside their home country. Outreach Group Travel Medical Insurance daily rates are the same for all ages in the group and the maximum age is 79. Coverage can be purchased for as little as two days.
AUTO AND HOME INSURANCE
Church Benefits Board in partnership with World Insurance Association, Inc, have added a special discount for auto & homeowners programs. This National Program is offered through Liberty Mutual, one of the nation’s leading Auto and Homeowners Insurance Carriers.
Smart consumers know that by reviewing their auto and homeowners or renters coverage every 3 years they can save literally hundreds of dollars of premium by being a wise steward of their financial resources.
We see the commercials on TV and radio almost every day, yet few of us ever take the time to actually investigate the savings.
HOW THIS BENEFITS WORKS
- By identifying yourself with the CBF Church Benefits Savings Plus Program when you call in, you are automatically eligible for up to a 10% premium discount (varies by state) on top of all other discounts you might be eligible for.
- Actual Savings will depend on a number of factors: driving record, age, car, value of your home (homeowner’s quotes), multiple policy discounts, etc.
- Make sure to ask about safe driver, level of education, anti-lock brakes, anti-theft devices, age and air bags discounts.
- Not every individual will save money over their current insurance carrier.
RECEIVING A QUOTE IS EASY! CALL (800) 914-8706.
PLEASE HAVE READY
- Have a copy of your current auto/homeowners’ policy.
- Dial the call center and a representive will gladly guide you through the process.
- Regardless of when your current policy expires, savings can occur immediately.
- Identify yourself as a member of “CBF Church Benefits Savings Plus Plan”
- Your CBF Church Benefits Liberty Mutual Client number is #100-123.
*The call should take 10-20 minutes.