Church Benefits Board in partnership with World Insurance Association, Inc, have added a special discount for auto & homeowners programs. This National Program is offered through Liberty Mutual, one of the nation’s leading Auto and Homeowners Insurance Carriers.
Smart consumers know that by reviewing their auto and homeowners or renters coverage every 3 years they can save literally hundreds of dollars of premium by being a wise steward of their financial resources.
We see the commercials on TV and radio almost every day, yet few of us ever take the time to actually investigate the savings.
RECEIVING A QUOTE IS EASY! CALL 800-914-8706.
HOW THIS BENEFITS WORKS
- By identifying yourself with the CBF Church Benefits Savings Plus Program when you call in, you are automatically eligible for up to a 10% premium discount (varies by state) on top of all other discounts you might be eligible for.
- Actual Savings will depend on a number of factors: driving record, age, car, value of your home (homeowner’s quotes), multiple policy discounts, etc.
- Make sure to ask about safe driver, level of education, anti-lock brakes, anti-theft devices, age and air bags discounts.
- Not every individual will save money over their current insurance carrier.
PLEASE HAVE READY
The call should take 10-20 minutes
- Have a copy of your current auto/homeowners’ policy.
- Dial the call center and a representive will gladly guide you through the process.
- Regardless of when your current policy expires, savings can occur immediately.
- Identify yourself as a member of “CBF Church Benefits Savings Plus Plan
- Your CBF Church Benefits Liberty Mutual Client number is #100-123.