Coronavirus: Update from CBF Church Benefits
CBF Church Benefits and our partners, Fiduciary Investment Advisors (FIA) and Empower Retirement, are closely monitoring market volatility related to the coronavirus. As always, we encourage members to stay focused on their long-term plan and asset allocation for their retirement needs. Market fluctuations regularly occur, but a long-term focus and a diversified investment approach have historically been rewarded by the markets.
CARES Act Resources:
- CARES Act: Full 880-page Document
- CARES Act: Full Summary
- CARES Act: Paycheck Protection Program Loans (PPP) Summary
- CARES Act: Treasury Dept. Releases Application for PPP
- CARES Act: Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Program Summary
- CARES Act: FAQs about SBA Loans
- CARES Act: Recovery Rebates for Individuals
- CARES Act: For Student Loans
- CARES Act: Charitable Contributions Incentives
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Resources:
It is our honor to serve you and your ministry. We join you in prayer for all those impacted and responding to the coronavirus. If we can help with any questions, please email us or call.