PROGRAMS THAT HELP YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY
CBF Church Benefits is committed to helping you and your church navigate the Health Insurance Marketplace. Church Benefits has gathered various sources of educational material, videos and links that will help you through the process.
The Health Insurance Marketplace is a new way for individuals and small employers to find affordable coverage. You will be able to compare plans all in one place based on coverage, quality, and price. The Marketplace will determine if you qualify for lower cost and assistance with your out of pocket expenses. You can also find out if you are eligible for Medicaid or CHIP (Children Health Insurance Program). The Marketplace offers health insurance plans through private companies and no provider can turn you down or charge you a different price because of an illness or preexisting condition.
The links below will automatically direct you to the Health Insurance Marketplace based on your interest. We hope that this information will assist in your decision making process and provide you with a deeper understanding of the law.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (800) 352-8741 or by email.
FIND YOUR HEALTH PLAN NOW
Instantly compare premiums for health exchange plans at the HealthSherpa website. This tool will allow you to search health plans available in your area to compare cost based on your age, income and family size. The information provided is for research purposes. Make sure to verify premiums and subsidies on your state exchange or healthcare.gov, or directly with the insurance company or an agent.
- To learn about your state’s Marketplace, visit www.healthcare.gov/what-is-the-marketplace-in-my-state/.
MEDICAID, CHIP, AND SHOP - APPLY ANY TIME:
- There’s no limited enrollment period for Medicaid or the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP). You can apply any time!
- There’s also no limited enrollment period for small businesses to enroll in SHOP coverage for their employees. You can apply any time.
MEDICAL INSURANCE YOU CAN COUNT ON
CHURCH BENEFITS EXCHANGE
We are your trusted advisers through every stage of your life. Our agents are licensed professionals connecting CBF personnel, ministry partners and their families with health insurance options from the top name providers of medical, temporary, dental and vision insurance.
With the Affordable Care Act mandating that most Americans purchase health insurance beginning in 2014, some people – especially those who are young or healthy – are questioning why they need coverage at all. An illness or injury can interrupt your plans, but they don’t need to deplete your savings or jeopardize all that you’ve worked for. Quality medical insurance can help protect you and the ones you love, against the unpredictable, unexpected and fundamentally uncontrollable health problems that come up in life. We want to make sure you have the right coverage for your needs, which is why we offer a wide variety of plans – including HMO, PPO, POS and HSA plans.
AVAILABLE INSURANCE PRODUCTS:
- Individual & Family Insurance Plans: Our experienced, licensed insurance consultant make buying individual and family health insurance easy.
- Young Adult & Student Health Insurance Plans: Choosing health insurance coverage could be one of the most important decisions you'll make, and the right time to buy is now.
- Medicare & Health Insurance for Seniors: We understand that health insurance for seniors must serve a different set of needs than traditional medical plans.
For more information on health insurance options, contact CBF Church Benefits at 800.352.8741 or email@example.com